Manager Accounts Payable (m/w/d)
For our client we are looking for a Manager Accounts Payable (m/f/d) for a permanent position in Bayreuth as soon as possible.
Our partner is a world leader in children's and baby products. With more than 25 years of experience in research, development, design and quality management as well as their own production facilities worldwide, they set the standard for safety, innovation, design and manufacture.
- Team Lead A/P-Team
- Continuous Process Improvement A/P Department
- Management of domestic and international accounts payables including VAT tax compliance
- Steering the proper review and approval of supplier invoices, credit card statements and travel expenses requests
- Proper allocation and posting of incoming invoices, partly linked to order reference
- Proper allocation and posting travel expenses and credit card statements and review of any tax impacts
- Clarification of missing VAT tax compliance with involved departments
- Supervising the timely payment of supplier invoices
- Quality review of open item list and clarification of any differences
- Assisting monthly closing process as well as preparation of Financial Statements (any accrues linked to Accounts Payables)
- Keyuser SAP including P2P for A/P environment
Was Sie mitbringen
- Several years of professional experience in accounting (ideally in accounts payable management)
- Experience in preparing Financial Statements
- Base knowledge VAT
- Proficiency in accounting software (preferred SAP) and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Business fluency in German and English
- Solution-oriented, structured and precise way of working
- Comfortable working in a team environment
Was wir Ihnen bieten
- Attractive salary
- Perspective for personal and professional development
- Open and fair working environment
- Staff discounts
If you would like to find out more, we look forward to hearing from you. Your direct contact, Sabine Schieda, can be reached on +49 921 289 008 - 81.
If you are thinking about a career change, it is worth having a conversation beyond the current occasion. We are interested in your goals and offer you a non-binding exchange about the current market situation, career options and application strategies.